Terms: Activity personal disclaimer and waiver￼
- By taking part in any online class, I acknowledge that classes may be physically strenuous, and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there could be a risk of personal injury.
- When practicing from home or another space, I accept full responsibility for the space and the health and safety precautions within this space.
- I acknowledge that mindhamok and the instructor accepts no responsibility for any potential injuries as a result of practice.
- Whilst practicing online I am responsible for choosing and taking suitable modifications within my practice and if I choose to divert from the general instructions of the class, then I am doing so at my own discretion.
- I understand that mindhamok and its instructors are not licensed medical care providers or practitioners and that you understand that mindhamok and its instructors cannot offer advice on medical treatment or determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- I understand that taking part in any form of exercise program can run the risk of possible physical injury and that I understand I am taking part at my own risk. Whilst taking part I understand that I am voluntarily participating and expressly waive any claim I may have against the qualified and insured instructors or mindhamok for any damages (known or unknown) to property or loss of any kind including death that may result in participating in any exercise class instructed by mindhamok and its instructors.
- I, my heirs or representatives forever release mindhamok and its instructors from any liability (now or in the future) related to my participation in the Online Classes.
- Therefore, I have read the disclaimer and have agreed that I am fully responsible and assume any liability for injuries occurred whilst taking part in the Online classes.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATION
- All participants please note that before you start one of the classes your area is clear of any hazards or obstacles and the space you to choose to workout in has sufficient space around you.
- Make sure you are fit and well, if you have any injuries or health conditions, please ensure you have consulted with a professional health team before taking part in any of the classes offered by mindhamok.
- Ensure you are wearing the correct gym wear and all fastenings are secured correctly.
- If using any equipment, ensure you are using the correct equipment and following the manufacturers usage guidelines.
- Mindhamok and the instructors they work with recommend that you consult with a health professional before taking part in any exercise program. You represent and warrant that you have no medical condition or disability that would prevent or limit your participation in the exercise classes.
Last updated February 2023